André Hazes did it in no time. It was one big party in Mainstage. Saturday evening, July 18, the first public concert since the corona virus turned our country upside down for André Hazes and us.
We look back on a great evening. We are happy that we were able to enjoy our beautiful location again, but also that we were able to enjoy the fun of the visitors and the great show by André Hazes. Both the press and visitors look back on a successful first corona-proof show in MAINSTAGE.
A few of the reactions:
- "MAINSTAGE can have a corona punch." - Brabants Dagblad
- “A big concert by André Hazes in the" Corona-proof' MAINSTAGE room of the Brabanthallen, where the chairs are spaced at an appropriate distance? The question whether something like this is a bit cozy again can be answered in the affirmative since Saturday evening.” - Telegraph
- “If the streamers and confetti are also poured over the audience, it is great that Brabant does not run the polonaise here. And yet it was fun.” - Telegraph
- "I really couldn't have wished for a better audience for the first live performance." - André Hazes
- “It was a party with corona rules. So disinfect the hands upon entering and walk under supervision via special routes to the chairs that are at an appropriate distance from each other. I always had so much legroom!" says a visitor.
- “I never felt unsafe. Everything was well organized. It was amazing. Only much too short "- says Rita (55) afterwards.
Look back on this show with us! View the photos of this evening here.
Want to experience MAINSTAGE yourself?
Are you also excited about shows like this? Our agenda is full of great shows again! Check our agenda now and order tickets for your favorite!